View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:18 AM   #542
irratebass
EMPEROR TOMPKINS

First Name: Mickey
Trading: (48)
ERdM
irratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to beholdirratebass is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Walking Dead Season 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
From a tactical perspective, I am with Carl, I would have shot that kid too. He was told to "drop" the weapon more than once. He doesn't drop it, advances, and makes a gesture like he is going to "hand it over"? Takes a fraction of a second from that position to raise and fire...Carl did the right thing.
Totally agree, I was expeting the kid to raise up and shoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
I go through real time training scenarios with simunition several times a year. I stand by my statement that a fraction of a second is all it takes to raise and fire a shotgun. If I tell you to drop it twice and it is still in your hand, you are going to get shot...and it will be a good shoot in the eyes of the law.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondo 287 View Post
Agreed. In that (lawless apocalyptic ) scenario, if I say DROP IT and I get a "stall tactic" I am immediately suspicious. Is there a partner of his, in the woods and this guy is buying time to keep me occupied while his buddy sights me in to pick me off ? Is there a Zombie coming up behind me? This is the reason while the Gov is still alive in the first place ( see the 14 or so failed opportunities to kill him in my post from the other week ) Gov has actually been in crosshairs 3 separate times. If I had the gun on that guy, and told him to drop it, we don't play the " count to three" game. No thirty seconds of Jeopardy Music while you make a decision . Drop or Die. It's easy ! Especially when I am the guy with the gun. Lil Buckaroo did the right thing.
About time.
X2

Glad Andrea is gone, I was really surprised they killed her off since she is such a big part in the comics.

I knew they wouldn't kill the gov, I expect he will die in the 3rd episode of season 4.

Not really much else to say about the season finale, it wasn't a very spectacular finale imo.......I have to say I am not that excited about season 4 as I was about season 3