View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 07:01 AM   #49
BigAsh
Don't knock the Ash...

First Name: Keith
Trading: (46)
Partagas
BigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to beholdBigAsh is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: It's iPhone upgrade time, woohoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Love the new phone, really impressive, the cool camera that when the camera app is open the camera is literally taking a picture and deleting it constantly till you hit the shutter button and it shows you that image at that split second, so no shutter lag on the cameras... that's really a big advancement.

The face recognition to unlock the phone is almost "too fast", it made me nervous at first that my phone just wasn't locking or it was unlocked randomly when I picked it up. Basically you pick up your phone and when it sees your face it unlocks, so if you are sitting and you pick it up off a table basically it instantly unlocks. I had a couple people try it and nope, it wasn't randomly unlocking. It's great because all the apps you used to have to use finger print for even when your phone is open and in use, just use face recognition and it's almost instant as well.

I had the original watch so it was time, have you seen the new 4s... maybe you shouldn't go look, the clarity and size of the screen is awesome. I mean you know it's about what you have today. Nothing to see here move along.

Here you go because i need more ****, I mean information on my watch

Cool!....better living thru technology!...