Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: New Pipe Smoker With A Question? Ask an Old Fart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
Yeah, all the Frog Mortons are englishes, but different blends so they will be slighty different.
With that being said they are different but will have that one same taste , kind of if you like lito gomez, or pepin or tat taste, it will be diff baccy but 1 same nuance that you like. I like latakia and find most of C & D latakia blends enjoyable however they are all different in taste they have that 1 taste I enjoy.
And as the great rev pointed out on pallet difference let me give an example I had 2 year old wo larsen I gifted him that had bit his tongue yet to me it was quite enjoyable . I also had given him a blend with some ps that bit his tongue but yet to me the bite was tolerable. Now theres some C & D Blends with same baccy I like in it but some is tongue harsh in its current blend but enjoyable , yet blended diff I enjoy it much more than usual.
Now I have a buddy that smokes englishes, latakias va/pers and aromatics, the whole kabbotle, like me and even him and I have different opinions on some baccys. Sometimes on tongue bites if I smoke slower I can enjoy it more. Now with me cherry in a baccy turns me off but its a big seller for some, I just find it sweet cheap tasting , kind of like they pulled a low grade baccy and flavored it to sell cheaper.

Last edited by CoreyD; 06-02-2011 at 09:08 PM.
CoreyD is offline   Reply With Quote