Thread: Health Update
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2022, 08:56 PM   #32
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Health Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchellMcgarr View Post
Also, sorry for the delayed update. In the midst of grieving, it didn’t cross my mind about this forum, but then a few days ago, it hit me what Jason had said at our last lunch together. I resolved that today I would post official update for everybody.
Truly, there is no need for you to apologize! But, I will say it with your peace of heart, you are forgiven.

It is appreciated that you took the time to come over to visit us on this board and make that announcement. Jason will be sorely missed, he's a big part of this community.

I think I can safely say that it would be appreciated if you would greet his family from us our condolences, and let them know that they are in our prayers.

Peace of the Lord be with you.