View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #69
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Take A Pic Of Your Wineador" Thread

Hells yeah!!! That is an incredible price on a gorgeous unit. It's a $625 machine. I'd steal it right out from under you if I was in Florida right now.
It's compressor driven, but it can be modded to work like a charm by adding a couple computer fans powered by an AC adapter. The cost to convert it would be under 20 bucks. Free if you're resourceful.
You can leave everything else as is, you'd just need a bunch of beads or a hydra or both. (I'd use both, active and passive humidification combos always works best in big units.)
If you don't want it, buy it and send it to me!!!

Seriously, it's a steal. If you have use for something that big, grab it. If you don't, grab it anyways. One of the Florida crew is bound to take it off your hands.