View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 03:39 PM   #5581
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: I had a great cigar today thanks to......

I just nubbed a RA Club Corona '07 CC from a recent spanking from out friendly neighborhood Icehog, enjoyed on my front porch in 80* weather with an adult beverage (vodka an cranberry in a styrofoam Chick-Fil-A cup, though a random zephyr did blow it over a spill my last few sips onto the step) while listening to Papa Haydn symphonies streamed via Bluetooth from my Dell Inspiron laptop to the JBL Flip 4 speaker I acquired a a bargain price through the internet thanks to a CNet deal alert in my inbox, whilst sitting on an old Kodalux cushion to ease my bony butt a bit, and wearing my NY Yankees cap and one of the Picasso t-shirts (a burgundy one) which I bought at the massive exhibit in 1980 at MOMA in midtown Manhattan, as well as a ratty old pair of New Balance sneakers and the Levi's Signature jeans purchased through Walmart online thanks to a gift card I received from a nephew for Christmas 1999, over some Prana knitwear I normally don in lieu of more standard underwear. All in all, a very enjoyable 45 minutes or so.

TMI? Well, excuuuuse me, but the combination of the Cuban lithium and the alcohol has me even more loopy than is normal for me. Besides, I often get busted for not posting pictures, so I am doing my best to provide you with those thousand words instead.