View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 12:05 PM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Considering a cruise.....

I'd like to go on a cruise sometime. Maybe. I've always avoided it like the plague, because I imagine it's like being stuck in a mall on the water.
I'd like to see all those countries, too.

Recommendations...
Start drinking early. You can't drink all day if you don't get any early start.
Ask the local friends about food. Listen to NOTHING they tell you on the boat.
I don't know how long you will be in each port, but the first thing I'd do is get as far away as I can in the time allotted, and really see the country.
It may cost a bit for a driver to take you out on an all-day authetic, seat of the pants tour deal, but that's where the flavor is, my friend.

***I just read Michael's post. He grabbed a lot of what I'd try to see.
But I'm pretty much his polar opposite. I'd think it was absolutely awesome that we missed the cruise and had to fly to the next port.
Plus I'd probably have missed the boat cause we all got sh1t-faced at the chicken bingo, and were out running down critters in the mud so we can have our own critter bingo.
It's probably best that NOBODY take my suggestions.

Last edited by shilala; 10-14-2015 at 12:11 PM.
shilala is offline   Reply With Quote