Old 02-28-2012, 03:39 PM   #17
smitty81
Have My Own Room

Trading: (10)
smitty81 has disabled reputation
Default Re: SAMs Club humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCigar View Post
I saw this humidor/wine cabinet at Sams a few weeks ago, priced at $299. It looked great & I wanted to buy it, but not for $299. I decided to wait for the price cut. Friday my Wife & I go to Sams & they have cut the price to $199. I have a great Wife, because she says "I'll buy you this for Valentines day". I'm in. I et it home & take it out of the box & it is perfect.
This is a great humidor. Someone here posted that the humidor on top only holds 35 cigars. Wrong. I have at least 125 Cigars in the top part of the humidor. As for the bottom part of the humidor, there is a small gap at the top of the door, but I have a smaller humidor on the shelf so this gap doesn't matter to me. I will use some foam weather stripping to fill this gap. No big deal. This is a great value for $199. The quality of this piece is outstanding & is well worth $199.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKMaxInc View Post
I want to assure you that MrCigar is not affiliated with JKMax. My reasoning is the top humidor can hold 100 cigars according to specs, not 125. Not saying this is indisputable proof, but we have great respect for enthusiasts and their forums, and to try to manipulate any forum would be, in my opinion, unethical.

We simply would like to hear opinions about our humidors. Good or Bad. Also we want our customers to know that their opinions matter to us, and their satisfaction with our products is very important to us.

Also we do not make humidity beads made out of sand, although I will have our R&D team look into it.

Thank you again for your time...
Same IP address?
smitty81 is offline   Reply With Quote