View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #11
JKMaxInc

Default Re: SAMs Club humidor

My name is Rob, and I am the COO at JKMax which makes the Heritage Series Humidor Line.

First off I would like to apologize for any problems you have had with our product. I would like to assure you that quality is of the utmost importance to us as is customer satisfaction.

A little background. Some of you may have known that Sams sold humidors made by IDC back around 2004. IDC went into lighting and we filled the void. The humidors are made by the same factory that made IDC humidors. The factory has over 30 years experience in making humidors. This was a new product and although every effort was made to ensure quality there will be always be problems with products that are mass produced.

About the Humidor Wine Rack. The top section was the only section that was intended to be a true humidor. It should have a tight seal to hold the humidity steady in the 70 range. The bottom section was meant mainly for wine storage or cigar storage if still in sealed boxes from the manufacturer. We should have explained this better, and for that I apologize.

I agree with gentleman who said that people don't want a product that needs to be fixed, but several of our customers have found a way to seal the bottom section, with supplies from their local hardware stores.

Again I want to apologize, and if there is anything I can do please email returns@jkmaxproducts.com and put RA-3025 Cigar Asylum in the title and the email will be forwarded to my account. I will respond as soon as possible and will do everything in my power to keep our customers happy with their purchases. Thank you for your time...