First Name: Colin
Trading: (1)
Partagas
colinb913 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: SAMs Club humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwoodward View Post
Such a shame..

Totally unrelated, but maybe not. Kind of reminds me of my neighborhood gas station, to my surprise they recently had a display humidor on their counter with some good cigars (Partagas, Punch, AF's, Drew Estates). While looking at it, I discovered that there was easily a 1-2mm gap around the edge of the door. And of course, not that it matters anyway, no humidification unit. I asked the shop owner if he know that cigars needed to be humidified, he said that the humidor does all that on its own and removes the need for humidification...

Talk about a face palm..
I was at a the Maxwell House with my girlfriend and her family, and ran into the same problem at the gift shop there. No humidification unit, and the hygrometer read 32%. Apparently, "I know nothing about cigars, I am just some dumb kid" and "Need to get away from the humidor before I break it" I am sure the Flor De Olivias (8.00 a pop), and the Acid C-Notes (6.00 a pop) are really fragile..

P.S. Not joking about getting called dumb here either. Some foreigner was working at the counter.

Oh, and I really like the look of that wine cooler. It would go super nice right next to my desk... Ughhh