View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 07:29 PM   #2341
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Whats in your bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazydat620 View Post
I don't know about you Mark, but It would be easy to make a rotation with nothing but Rattray's blends. Marlin Flake, Old Gowrie, and HOTW are all staples for me.
I hear you Chad. In fact, I smoked a big fat bowl of Marlin Flake in the Boswell Billiard again this morning. Down to my last half-bowl in the sampler received from Jake Guess its about time for me to put a crowbar in my wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazydat620 View Post
Kicken Chicken in a Dr.G adjustomatic, I love this stuff!
...this is great stuff! I missed the GB on PSF and made a direct call to Chris @ C&D. He happily made a pound up for me and shipped it out about 4 weeks later once it was done sitting in the press. When the next GB comes around again, I think I'll be getting in on 2 lbs. Its delicious and I could just smoke that stuff all day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 688sonarmen View Post
Sounds like a winner Mark!
I just finished with giving my pipes a good scrub with some grain alcohol. They are smoking a bit sweeter now. Smoking a bowl of Burley Flake #3 as I type.
Sounds good Jake! Using Everclear?