View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 08:07 PM   #43
smll2
Just in from the Storm

Trading: (0)
smll2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Chasidor Humidor Store and problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogre3239 View Post
I was not going to post anything about this issue, but I am in the same boat. I placed an order in June of this year. Chuck and I wrote back and forth for measurements and details. I sent him an email in July and he replied that he was almost done, just needed to apply the last spray of clear coat. I have not heard from him since. I have sent numerous emails through his site and the email address I had from the start. I just wish he would contact his customers and either finish the jobs or refund the money. I will be sending him a certified letter in the mail. I hope it doesnt have to go any farther then this.

That's deplorable. I've posted regarding this on FOH, ICC (this evening) and here...and I will on the other CA. The word needs to get out to help the brothers....

Based on the feedback this is not an isolated problem and Chuck needs to reflect on his lack of action.

I was hoping early on that someone might know him well enough to alert him to this thread...not that I haven't tried LOL...to limit damage.

He needs to lose his ear muffs.