Thread: NFL Draft
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 02:32 PM   #9
jledou
Have My Own Room

First Name: Jay
Trading: (27)
Punch
jledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura aboutjledou has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Looking for the Raiders to take Cooper, a polished ready to compete in the NFL product that has outstanding route skills. We've taken enough guys that can't run a route to save their lives, Heynoob Bey anyone? The knock on White is he doesn't really pick up routes easy and he's not great at running them. I'll take Cooper, the only real question to me is if Williams is available at #4 do they take him hoping to build on with Mack and have a stud defense, the general conscious is that Williams is the best player in the draft based on physical stature and athletic ability, I would not cry if they took him.
Agree, Williams wouldn't be a bad pickup. Given the trade talk they may even be able to move down a couple to get him. Heaven knows defense needs a lot out of this draft too.

Raiders pick so high each year Adam and I only have to watch the first few minutes of the draft and then catch the recap
jledou is offline   Reply With Quote