View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 05:18 PM   #19
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Improved Raiders Banter

40 years as a Raiders fan, growing up in FL and following the team through the inch 40 word column in the sports section of the paper, 18 years in Boston having people tell me to just become a Pats fan, I hate the ****ing pats for what it's worth, 10 or so years in San Diego listening to people that think they are the Raiders biggest rival ever, and I see a light at the end of the tunnel, after 14 years of a crap product but still faithfully following the only team I've ever routed for in my life, I can finally see a light, it's getting closer and closer. Carr, Crabtree, Walford, Cooper, Murray, Homes, Woodson, Mack, Penn, Smith and Smith, Seabass even though he missed 2 against the Broncos that cost us that game, King, the list goes on and on, Holy ****, it's all coming together and the best part is the average age on the team is something like 25 and that's only cause Woodson skews the numbers. haha

Just win baby!
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote