View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 06:49 PM   #1
MarkinAZ
Formerly MarkinOR

First Name: Mark
Trading: (40)
Navy (Served With Honor)
MarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to beholdMarkinAZ is a splendid one to behold
Angry Arrrgh..California Cigar Prices...

Well, I've calmed down a bit now. I recently ascertained today that the City of Valencia now has a third B&M located near the intersection of McBean Parkway and Town Center Drive. I found out this one carries the 601 series and since our other 2 B&M's do not, I decided to pay a quick visit late this afternoon to see what exactly they carry in this line. Upon arrival, I found their humidor was well stocked with all the latest super-duper super-premium "boutique" cigars. They carried 3 of the 4 601's (not the Red which I was hoping for). Here comes the shocker for you non-Californians. This proprietor wanted $10.99 + tax for a 601 Green La Fuerza. I repeat $10.99+ tax!!! WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSE PUCKY I simply refuse to pay that type of money for a cigar. And, you don't even want to know what he was trying to get away with regarding DPG's and Tatuaje's.

Note: For you inmates living in the Southern, Midwest, and Eastern states, just count your blessings that you don't have to purchase a stogie here. Thank goodness for online retailers