Old 04-19-2009, 02:46 AM   #193
shadow king
Fresh outta Ad Seg

First Name: Matt
Trading: (19)
Quintero
shadow king is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Discontinued foods you want to see come back

Lots of Taco Bell mentions here. Being a TB junkie myself, and as a former employee my all time favorite foods from there were the volcano tacos...I would die for one right now, the bacon cheeseburger burritos, the volcano burritos, the BLT tacos, and the cheesy gordita crunches...I also pity those who can't get the chilli cheese burritos at their locations. It has stood the test of time in my favorites. Always ask for sour cream on it for an added delight Also extremely miss the green sauce you could ask for on anything for free I'm talking about when they put it directly onto the item not when they started giving it out in packets.

Other foods I miss are the Peanut butter Twix's, Bon-Bons, and White Castles. There aren't any here in this part of OH. Even the ones I do get to, I miss the greasy paper bag I would trade our Arthur Treachers here for a White Castle any day!! Nobody here in town ever goes there to eat.

I also miss the old Domino's pizza. You know, the avoid the noid guy. The pizza that was just dripping in grease. They don't make em like that anymore.
shadow king is offline   Reply With Quote