View Single Post
Old 03-11-2015, 02:38 PM   #1
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Caldwell & Other Newcomers, why?

OK, I am a little behind the times. My disposable income is not what it could be, so I do not jump on a lot of new stuff that comes out.

I have seen a few people mention this in the MAW/PIF thread and was wondering about them.

What makes this newcomer so much better and sought after than so many other newcomers on the block?

And trust me, I have seen lots of them come and go... and some that still just linger on like a bad fart hanging in the air (Don Melo, Baccarat, Dark Shark, Don Poopee, Victor Sinclair, etc...)

For that matter, there are a couple new names that I have seen around that are demanding some serious coin.

So, tell me what new brands out there are worth the time and $$ - AND - why you think so?

I am not trying to disparage any of these, but it is doggone difficult to keep up with all the new stuff when I do not think cigars 24/7. So help a brother out, OK?

Peace of the Lord be with you.