Thread: Phishing bad
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 10:17 AM   #29
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Phishing bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Klugs View Post
Biggest mooch back in the day was purobrat. I think I am the only person he ever sent a cigar to. Memorialized him in the urban dictionary.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=purobrat

BTW - I've smoked it since. Times are hard here. Retired with no pension. Do those Cuban cigars really taste better? I've always wanted to try one.
That explains your absence lately, shoot me your address and I’ll get you out a care package, hefty bags, cat litter, olive oil and i have some Fuente seconds that i got at ABC Wine and Spirits that i was smoking when i was unemployed, best horrible cigar $1.89 can buy! Thoughts and prayers my friend and stay strong.

Another tip for you Dave, if you are really hungry and short on cash you can save up a bit and splurge on some spaghetti from a local place and ask for extra bread, then the next day go back and tell them you were going to heat it up brocade you didn’t get s chance to eat it the night before and tell them they forgot the bread, bam there’s your next meal..free bread!

Last edited by AdamJoshua; 12-15-2018 at 10:23 AM.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote