View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:53 AM   #5
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Chateau Courvoisier 4th Edition Viellissement Cognac

Granted a company is going to say what they say to set the right mood, or maybe it's just the poster,
but I doubt it's the most precious of all the cognac brandies. There are several others I would choose
before this, but in all, I would say that it certainly is worth hundreds of dollars. But further he tries
to lay it on thicker by stating that the price increases each year owing to rarity. The price of these items
does increase annually, but on demand, not rarity. Something can be rare and still be crap. It's just rare crap.
AGAIN, that said, 12,000 bottles doesn't sound too rare. 1-5000 seems to creep close to rare. I would pass, but
if you are looking around for a nice cognac, bookmark it and keep looking. I think it would be there
when you return. I wish I had a favorite, I only dabble in the genre, I'm afraid. Note I am not calling
this crap, just using the word in an anaolgy. It might be excellent.

Last edited by OLS; 04-12-2011 at 12:06 PM.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote