View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 10:38 AM   #19
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: College Hoops Thread '10-'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcruse64 View Post
Gotta say, as much as I despise the Hoyas, they should have won their appeal for that player. That sucks!!!!

As for the Cats, I figured they were stretching it on Enes, but it would have been nice to have had him.
Personally, I'm a stickler for the rules, and though I do agree that the Hoyas got screwed a bit, it is what it is. Man up, suck it up, and move along. Just my , and worth every penny.

Gotta say, as much as I confess my dislike the Wildcats, I'm of one and a half minds about Enes. A part of me feels bad for the young man, yet he made his bed, thus has no reason to complain if it has lumps. As for UK, they can't in all honesty expect me to believe they did not know what Kanter was doing the last 2 years, so any defense of ignorance or unfairness falls on deaf ears. Hell, we're not talking about a "Jim Thorpe" situation here. Yet once again, just my .

Once I get a little work done, I'll be back to review yesterday's action, and preview some of this weekend's.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote