View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 07:01 PM   #5
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Inversion tables, what can you tell me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
I own one.
I love it.
With two herniations (L4-L5 and L5-S1), it is the main reason I can still walk.
I have evolved to where I now use it to do inverted crunches for my goal of a six pack by 55 (April).
Highly recommended if you have back problems and they told you surgery was a must, and gave you permanent handicap parking privileges, as they did for me 7 months ago. To date, f...them with that surgery idea.
There you go! I've known about Carlos's back problems for a few years so i can tell you he knows what he's talking about. Anything that helps cut the shots, narcotics, and overuse of advil or tylenol is extremely helpful. In the end it's about finding that balance that helps you feel better while limiting the intake of shots and pills is a great thing and worth a shot if nothing else. just my