View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 12:56 PM   #405
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Bourbon Thread!!

hahah, we're not going to go to the Wiki again are we? I read how that turned out, lol. From what I have read in the last few days, the 4 Roses sounds like a good pick, as does that Pappy van Winkle or Rip van Pappy, or Dick van Patten something or other. I have not had Buffalo Trace yet, the girls were offering T-shirts and 3 free hot wings to anyone who ordered some at the Blue Monkey, but it was not enough to get me off my Turkey. I think the main prob was they were discount models or something. They were hot enough to look good only after a generous imbibation of Buffalo Trace. Clever.

--------------Looking at that list, it seems that Buffalo Trace produces all the stuff you guys like alot. I rectum I can be counted on for a bottle of Eagle Rare and a Rare Breed.
So put me down for those. Remember, it doesn't do any good if we all bring the same $hi+, lol. Well, actually, it will do ME fine.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote