Old 03-21-2017, 03:27 PM   #1
Footbag
I Need My Space

First Name: Adam
Trading: (7)
Partagas
Footbag will become famous soon enoughFootbag will become famous soon enough
Default ERDM Flor de Lavonda

Construction: An interesting trumpet shaped cigar. Smooth colorado wrapper with some veininess. Tight and firm roll. Seams are visible.

Draw: A bit firm for my liking, but still allows for sufficient smoke production. Still, a slightly looser draw would be preferable.

Predraw: Nothing to note. Very little flavor.

Flavor: Predominant sweet cedar with hints of of deeper flavors as it warms up. Hints of bitter leather notes are balanced by the natural sweetness. Mild to medium. Not very complex, but not at all bad. Retrohale has similar flavors, some cocoa bean notes. The finish is very short, with only slight hints of tobacco.

Overall: This was one of the first cigars I tried over 20 years ago. Also my first box purchase. I was in a cigar store, saw it and decided to revisit it. I can see why I liked it back then. It's probably the perfect beginner smoke. Not overwhelming and good flavors. I though I was going to smoke it earlier, thus the mild cigar selection. But it took me a few hours to get to it. These days, I'd prefer something a bit more complex and meaty; but I'm happy to have tried this one again.
Footbag is offline   Reply With Quote