Thread: Acid? Whut?
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #20
flat6nut

Default Re: Acid? Whut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanithT View Post
I made the mistake of sniffing one, and I had to suspect that they have either found a way to mass produce Monica Lewinskis using 80 year old grandmas who bathe in arthritis cream, or somebody let a cat into the humidor who had been chewing on salted mackerel livers and drinking huge amounts of water out of an unflushed toilet.

I remember years back a truly horrid cigar produced for the "skater punk" subculture that smelled almost exactly like this, the Lars Tetens. I have to suspect it's the same maker. Some kindly soul needs to write them and let them know that the big white mints harvested fresh and dripping wet from public urinals are not, in fact, the best humidifiers for your long term cigar storage.

I did not dare smoke it. I put it down slowly and backed out of the humidor. For all I know it was contagious and I am already doomed. But for the love of Ghu, will someone please explain what these people were thinking? Eau de Ben Gay and chemical toilet with the subtle nuttiness of used cat litter is *not* a good cigar flavor. They did this to those cigars on purpose?

Thats the funniest **** I have read in a long time. I could not agree with you more. I can admit that i have smoked "one" awhile back, and to me it was like smoking a perfume bottle. In no way can these be classified as a "cigar". No way, no how!