View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
falconman515
Central Cali Cigar Crew

First Name: Chris
Trading: (35)
JL
falconman515 is on a distinguished road
Default falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

I had started to document my NewAir 28 bottle Wine cooler build a few months back with notes and pictures and even though its done (well I still want to order some drawers from Forrest but I haven't had the cash to do so with a wedding coming up and all) I still want to show the progress here with pictures and walkthroughs to hopefully help out an Asylum brother that may be on the fence about getting one of these units.
Or just to show a few more ideas and pictures for us new guys looking for a little help with a walk through on their progress and what was used to build a low cost amazing looking wineador.

So here is my progress that I documented.... Sure hope it helps and you enjoy......

There are many threads with builds dedicated to Vino and Edgestar but nothing that I could find on the NewAir thats very detailed. Since this unit is being talked about and is going for such a great price I thought for us new guys interested in getting into a wineador this thread would help if anyone is thinking of purchasing this specific unit.

I got this unit from Air and Water (seems to be a very reputable company and has great customer service) on their eBay website for $175.22 (They are located in California so if you live in CA. add $13.58 for tax) with Free Shipping!

Here is a link to their direct website and also to their eBay store online:
http://www.air-n-water.com/product/AW-280E.htm
http://stores.ebay.com/AIR-and-WATER...id=p4340.l2563

Once this unit arrives I will journal my progress with updates and pictures. I will be using certain items in this unit as far as humidity control, air flow, temp and Rh gauging, drawers / shelves /Trays and etc. and will be specifying what I use, where its purchased from and the price it was bought for.

I hope this thread helps others in assisting them with their NewAir 28 build as well.

I'm sure there are few members that have a NewAir 28 unit here and I urge them to please come in on this thread and post pictures and suggestions as well to help out future BOTL as well.

Chris (falconman515)
falconman515 is offline   Reply With Quote