Thread: Star Trek: TNG
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 11:19 AM   #36
Whee
formerly illinoishoosier

First Name: Sean
Trading: (17)
Partagas
Whee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Star Trek: TNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
I watched the original when I was a kid and thought it was kind of boring... but so were most shows of that day! I liked that it was about space travel and had cool technology! Now that I'm older I appreciate what Roddenberry was trying to do!

TNG was so much better than the TOS!!! I always laugh at Kirk and McCoy when I watch... My favorite line, "He's dead Jim!" TNG had a great team of actors! I was really sad when the series ended. I love the movies... for the most part!

I liked voyager because of the Borg!!! You have to love the Borg!!!

I'm with Darrell; DS9 was Gilligan's Island in space!!! But it is still Star Trek so I give it respect! It had some cross over episodes which were really cool!

Enterprise was retro and I like going back in time! Can't wait for the new movie because of this!!!

I do not consider myself a Trekkie because I live far far away in the Star Wars universe!!!

(waves hand) This is not the thread you're looking for.