View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 01:38 PM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Fonseca By My Father

Smoking my first fonseca by My Father and it's not bad ( i know, BIG SURPRISE) My father and Don Pepin have put together a well constructed and tasty cigar. Lot's of pepper and spice in this one mixed with that signature chocolate and peanut butter that i've grown to love from my father. So far My father has yet to make a bad cigar to me. When i started back into cigars i went to my old familiars like Fuente and Padron but now My Father joins my list of great regular cigars. One of my all time dreams is to smoke a Don Pepin cuban but that's just a dream. I doubt very few exist anymore. Anyways, i wanted to write down how good this was to recommend to others to TRY THIS CIGAR. it is totally worth it! God bless you all!