View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #27
klipsch

Default Re: Tatuaje T110 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starz26 View Post
Real quick like...

1st release, approx 200 boxes this is the OR

2nd release, box codes Oct 09 were rolled at the same time as the OR and were considered Marvin's "Private Stash". They were boxed in Oct 09 and consisted of approx 38 boxes

3rd Release, box date Nov 09, rolled Oct-Nov 09 and boxed using same tobacco from the OR. Approx 200 boxes

4th release, left over tobacco from the OR batch but no bands as they ran out. These were rolled, bundled, and wrapped in foil. box code Feb 10

There is no more tobacco left fromt he OR batch so no more planned releases of the T110.
1st release rolled I thought in April/May, but later conversations with Marvin leaned towards June(?) and released in July. 2nd release rolled in August and some were released in November, from Marvin's stash (these were all Aug roll). September roll produced the boxes that Marvin shipped after the holiday's. After those three rolls I wasn't following what what happening until I had some very enjoyable conversations with Marvin last month. As far as the final boxes that were released with the unbanded sticks...all I knew was that the wrappers were the same as the Aug & Sept production. Marvin says all the wrappers are the same...