CdnStogie
Fooore!

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (2)
RyJ
CdnStogie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mild to Mediums worth trying

Instead of opening a new thread, I'll hijack this old one

I am going to be placing an order with AC in the next few days and was wanting some recommendations. Never ordered from them before and have not ventured far outside of my local smoke shop so my brands that I am aware of is narrow.

Anyways, I am looking for some smokes to order from them. I have been put on their email list so I receive all their weekly deals which I must say, compared to North of the border is absurd... I can't wait to start using them more often!

Looking for recommendations in the mild, up to med-full. I have an empty tupperdor that is good for about 50 or so smokes and some room in my humi.

For budgetary purposes all in I want to keep it to around $200.00 (including the 30.00 shipping charge)

I am eyeing their Friday madness flight package from last week and may pull the trigger. Like my beer, I am love trying new flavours and will always go for a local brew. Perhaps name a few that you know are on the website that are some of your favourites. Will be buying in 5's and singles.
CdnStogie is offline   Reply With Quote