View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 06:37 AM   #15
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all
Default Re: Electric tooth brushes...

Followup:
Got the Oral B professional 8950 yesterday at Costco. 89.00 minus a 10.00 coupon for a total of 79.00. Pack of 6 or 7 extra brush heads for 32.00.
Charged it yesterday afternoon, first use last night. Impressions?
Nice piece of equipment, teeth felt great afterwards, and I think it did a terrific job just as far as efficiency and the ergos and mechanics feel food. It came with charger, two power handles, a travel case, 2 normal (precision clean) brush heads, two "floss action" heads, and the tongue scraper attachment. I suppose I will try that when I can get over the slight gag reflex I get when trying to use one of those. If the way my teeth/mouth/gums feel after brushing is any indication of further results, I can imagine not only a healthier mouth, but a significant positive impact on the effects of cigar smoking, both staining and to help with "post smoke breath."
replicant_argent is offline   Reply With Quote