View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #52
KenyanSandBoa
The Nightman Cometh...

First Name: Jim
Trading: (74)
Trinidad
KenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the roughKenyanSandBoa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Ronson JetLite Torch Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain53 View Post
A lot of Walmarts do not carry them anymore. Also the ones that do carry them often run out, that happens to the Walmart close to me. Most of the time they will be hanging on a pegboard in the checkout line amongst a lot of junk including the bics. Or if they have a smoke section they will be hanging around that checkout. They are in a blue cardboard package and trust me you have to look hard to find them. Most of the employees have no clue what you are talking about if you ask them - a real surprise there! Sometimes you can find them hanging on the checkout aisles at Big Lots for $3.00 but there again hit or miss just like Walmart.
A buddy of mine and I found them in the tobacco isle at Walmart. We asked an employee if they had them and they said they didn't carry them anymore, but there were a few left with all the butane bottles.

Seems like they can be a hit or miss depending on the area...