View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 02:03 PM   #26
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: Octoberfest - What are you drinking?

OK guys, here's one for you. A guy just came in here, and was delighted that I still had some Sam Adams Octoberfest in the cooler. So he grabs two cold sixes, hands me his credit card, and asks if he gets a quantity discount. (As a reference point, this is a well-to-do businessman who once complained to me about charging 7 cents for a photocopy, instead of, say, five.) Then he looks at the bottles in both sixes, and sees one is punched with an "expiration" in March, while the other was "February". So then he insists that I dig down to the bottom of a stack of other cases to find him another "fresh" one.

Please, do me a favor my brothers: If I ever become such a total @$$hole, kindly shoot me in the head.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote