View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 11:20 AM   #16
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Cole, I asked Matt to look at the scoring and see if it suits.

I also harvested last year's thread for the pass rules and stuff.
Weeze's rulebook is mostly worthless to us past layout. All the league play rules are at Yahoo. We just need rules surrounding signup dates and so forth. And the pass. I have that, but I haven't tweaked it out yet.
My harvesting of info really just amounts to notes and copy/pastes, so give me a little time before you waste your time. I'll pass what I have to you and you can expand on it, and so on. K?

I'm working on getting sofaman signed up, too. That should be done by this evening, I think. He had some Yahoo trouble.
Coach pm'd and he said he's in. He'll sign up later this week.
I texted Stephen, he hasn't texted back. I think he has to get permission to play, he's pvssy-whipped.
Jarrod posted and said he's in but hasn't signed on.
Travis? (Beer Advocate) pm'd me a good while back and wants to play. We should hear from him, I hope.
So that just leaves Stephen and Jeremy unaccounted for, is that right?

Everyone has been emailed and pm'd the link to this thread.

Last edited by shilala; 07-31-2013 at 11:27 AM.
shilala is offline   Reply With Quote