View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 07:25 AM   #133
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Official Shack Herf VIII Beer Tasting Thread

Wow, I got so hammered one half ounce at a time! I had a great weekend with my fellow
Shackers. I enjoyed every beer except one of the ones I brought which was just awful.
That Cherry item was the bee's knees fo sho. I also loved Kristen's soy sauce and The
Dark Lord from I am guessing Hootie and the CBS from Ben. All the other beers were great
but I just fell down by not pre-tasting that Abita and realizing how awful it was. It could
have also been a bad bottle, but I see people hammering it here and there, so I doubt it.
Beer kept coming from places I never saw it coming. Saturday Stearns made the error
of letting me have some of his various bottles he would open, and we were paired
together in the tourney, and I suck at that game to begin with. LOTS OF MOJITOS, too,
I think we should have a tasting of those next year...."This one tastes just like the last
one....but who cares", lol.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote