View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 02:49 AM   #7
WaRevo
Still Watching My Back

First Name: James
Trading: (2)
WaRevo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your Meerschaum

this Meerschaum is about 2 years old now. I smoke it way less then I should if I want to get it to color. but right now smoking it only 1 to 2 times a week. I am going to get some different tobacco to smoke in it that I am sure will help with coloring it. My wife and and go to different stores looking for new and used pipe all the time. The other day we went into a Pawnshop looking for a new Video camera because mine just went bad and want to keep with what we have already loads of recordings from. Anyway while there my wife was come look at this, Showed me 2 Meerschaum pipes..... I was like UMMMMM NO. Sure they were unsmoked. However i am sorry they are not a Pipe retailer and i wasn't about to buy from them at almost 100 above what I can get it from a online place I have saved to buy pipes from if and when I get the need.... I know they are all not the same. in fact I have 2 that i want to buy that are from the same carver almost the same but the pipe in the mouth is on different side. There is a reason and one day i will explain LOL. I am not sure if this picture will show up right because I uploaded it to Flickr and I don't use it enough to know if this is right or not LOL..

Lets see some of your Meerschaums
James

Last edited by WaRevo; 09-12-2014 at 02:55 AM.
WaRevo is offline   Reply With Quote