View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 08:19 AM   #5
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Question about humdification.

When I started out I used to go with a higher humidity and found I was always relighting my cigars (yes I was doing it wrong), lower humidity seems to give me a better burn as well, I keep my cabinet set at 62.5

I'd also invest a couple bucks in some food safe silicon, get the orderless, then just seal the glass around the edges (inside) of the small humidor, that should help and you might just find someday you need the extra space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicDrop View Post
Thank you for the info. But are the beads a good product for my new humidor? I don't like the sponge ones because I have never been able to get those to regulate anywhere near 65-75. They are always low (50) or over the top high.
Yes beads are the way to go. I even have a couple pounds in my Aristocrat.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote