First Name: Chris
Trading: (35)
JL
falconman515 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cigar Band Clock Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin5 View Post
If anyone would like some cigar labels for this or a similar project,
feel free to PM me. I've got 6-7 months' worth of bands saved up.
That's about two stuffed no. 10 envelopes, BTW.
Shawn thank you for coming up with such a great idea on how to use some cigar bands to create a very cool clock.... I went ahead and took the time and put one together for myself. I went a little larger on this one then Shawn did.... I used a 12.5" internal round (14" Round on the outside) clock to get many more bands in there and make it look nice and clean. I to also got the Paper glue from Michaels as Shawn originally stated (Acid free archival glue). I used every cigar band at the edge and cut to fit flush with the round edges all the way around so there was zero background showing.

Thanks to the few bands I currently had and the amazing donation of cigar bands from smokin5 I was able to create a killer cigar band clock for my man cave!

I cant thank you enough Eric for the large envelope of cigar bands so I can complete my project.... and to top it off not only did he hook me up with a huge pile of bands he shot me over a sampler pack of some damn amazing sticks!!!

A True BOTL.... Thanks again Eric.v

The finished product..... Whad'ya Think???

All thanks to Skokin5 for this amazing package that my clock is complete and I have a few more killer stick to enjoy in the near future.....

Thanks again to everyone who came up with the idea of this and who helped me complete it.

Now I hav to figure out where on the wall it's gonna go!

Last edited by falconman515; 10-13-2011 at 02:11 AM.
falconman515 is offline   Reply With Quote