View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:51 PM   #61
alley00p
Adopted MassHole

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (41)
Partagas AirForce (Served With Honor)
alley00p has a spectacular aura aboutalley00p has a spectacular aura aboutalley00p has a spectacular aura about
Wink Re: Do You like Drew Estate?

I think "Drew Estate" and "ACID" are synonomous in most smokers minds, but they distribute so many other lines: Liga Privada, LVH, and Chateau Real to name a few.

Last night I attended a local event where Drew Estate introduced the "Joya de Nicaraugua" line. The owner of JdN was there handing out samples and explaining how his family has been making cigars for years and how they were true puros. He also mentioned that most factory foremen of the other cigar factories in Esteli have worked in his factory and have attended his "Univeristy of Cigars".

The Joya de Nicaraugua line comes in three versions, a mild-medium, a medium-strong, and a "wow, is that my head on the floor?". I walked out with 2 boxes, one each of the first two. All of them had a great flavor.

So. IMHO, maybe smokers should stop and think about the "non-ACIDs" when they think about Drew Estates...