View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 03:56 PM   #223
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Re: pnoon's what cigar did you smoke today VII?

@ Weelok yeah this queen of hearts look interesting! I have to say, Cigar Federation has some absolutely killer stuff...I haven't had anything from that site that ranks any less than "really good"

Montecristo AJF Monte this was a really tasty one...definitely one of the better AJ offerings but unless I find these at a heavily discounted price, I don't think I can justify buying more. Imo there are better AJ blends to be had for less (San Lotano Requiem Habano, Fallen Angel, New World to name a few...)

LFD Ligero seen a few members on here really like the LFD line, was excited to check this one out, and I have to say it's really nice!! However this one didn't particularly stand out to me...looking forward to trying the Double Ligero, I have a feeling I'll like that one more.

Warped Corto this is a personal favorite. Absolutely, without a doubt in my top 10 NC cigars for the time being. If you haven't had these before and like a full bodied smoke with immensely rich flavor, this one is for you. Sometimes delicious things come in small packages, so don't let the size fool you. Not sure what Warped did here but wow did they ever do it well!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote