Thread: Avalon Cigars
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 09:00 PM   #1
cmitch
Heads up get down

First Name: Clayton
Trading: (25)
Montecristo
cmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nicecmitch is just really nice
Default Avalon Cigars

My first experience with this brand was back in 2010 where a B&M I used to frequent were washing out a boatload of these. Up for grabs at the time was a box of Hellhound Black Cat bone, a fat cigar about 5 inches in length, maybe a 60+ ring gauge. I got them for about 2.50 a piece, smoked one and was not that impressed. I eventually filed the remaining sticks away and forgot about them. As I upgraded to 2 600 count Bellemont humidors, I ran across these darlings and thought, "what the hell, I'll give them another try." Holy cow, what a phenominal smoke. Full of medium to full flavor, cedary. I shared one with a vet friend of mine who used to frequent here and he agreed that these cigars were great enough we need to find some more.

Throughout my endeavors to locate some Black Cat Bones, I ran across some Juke Habano torpedoes and thought I'd try a box. These cigars were so damned good, a bunch of us got together of split bought 3 more boxes. I've since ordered another and have thoroughly enjoyed each and every one. I am enjoying one now as I write this. Too bad they're out of business. The Hellhound BCB and the Juke habano are fantastic cigars. If anyone runs across these at a B&M, I highly recommend another look. If you do find some Hellhounds, shoot me a pm where they're at.