Thread: Cigar Bid
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 11:46 AM   #15
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Cigar Bid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taki View Post
Even a seasoned vet like myself ends up with some ridiculous stuff...by accident the other day I went to edit my bid and ended up buying a smoke for $10 when I could have got it for $3.00
I wanted 1, figured I would get outbid on all but one, and won all 4. I got them all for around $80 each though. My cabinet got to my door for less than $400, sale price was $600 + $195 shipping, full price is over $1,000 (now its $250 for shipping ). Scored a box of DCM #5 for less than $100, retail is around $200. AVO boxes for around $50. Plenty of Xikar cutters and lighters for less than $10. Nestor Miranda Selection Lanceros, the original blend, 10 pack for $10 (x2). Once got a 5 pack and a Xikar cutter and lighter for $17. I haven't bid on anything in 2+ years though.