Old 11-25-2018, 09:16 PM   #1
The camaro show
Adjusting to the Life

First Name: Chayse
Trading: (1)
VR
The camaro show will become famous soon enough
Default What age did you start smoking cigars and how long have you been into

Just wondering how many of you started young like me and how long you have been in this hobby. What made you get into it?

Ill go first I started when I was 18 I started juuling because the whole hockey team did and it was the cool thing to do. Then I got a larger vape from a friend who's mom found it and was told to get rid of it so being my best friend for 6 years he gave it to me. My first cigar experience was the first month of college with my two best college friends on the golf team. It started like this my one friend is a hardcore fisherman and Ive always liked fishing at my uncles lake house and especially boat fishing on his greaty white. So Andrew asked me and Shane to go with him to some lake and we were like why not. So we get there and Andrew is mr goody toe shoes but he likes cigars but he only smokes like once a month or during fishing and Shane has smoked a bit of cigars more gas station kinds but a few acids he said he's also smokes a few other things. Then me who's never smoked but wanted to try it so Andrew gave me a victor Sinclar Classico and I liked it Andrew said he's not a fan of it but I thought it was decent. So ever since then Ive been hooked and Shane has started to smoke a few cigars with me. Nothing like golfers and cigars!
The camaro show is offline   Reply With Quote