View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 10:28 AM   #12
karmaz00
Habanos

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Partagas
karmaz00 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need some advice for some new Golf clubs.

ok....this is where i can help.....being a golf pro, this is my speciality....

good idea on switching to hy brids, i have one to replace my 3 and 4 iron, why you ask, well there easiers to hit, more forgiving, and they get the ball higer in the air and more consisitant....if you miss hit a hybrid, it will be more forgiving then miss hitting a 3 or 4 iron.. i have the TM ones, partly becasue thats my club package....but i found that the TM hit it alot higher i nthe air for me then the callaway, maybe it has a little more lower center of gravity, anyways thats what you want it to do anyway, the same distance as the 3 to 4 iron, and have the confidence in hitting into the green.

as for the TM irons, i use the TP R7 from last couple of years, there awesome, remember there meant for more lower hncp, and i just love the forged feel.
the reg R7 are more desired for middle to high hndc, with a little more offset to help the right handed player to not slice as much, and as well as get the ball in the air faster...

i can go on for days with this stuff..lol let me know if you got anymore questions

p.s. if you can get them fitted for a little extra...do it...its a big difference