View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 04:48 AM   #6
GreekGodX
Opa!!

First Name: Christos
Trading: (82)
Montecristo
GreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of lightGreekGodX is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need some advice for some new Golf clubs.

My advice is to go demo the clubs you are interested in. Last year I pretty much bought a whole new bag and pretty much all the clubs I wanted were just not something I could hit. That is the best advice is to demo the clubs you want and see how you do with them. IMO spending a few extra $$ on clubs that you hit well vs. a good deal saves you a lot of frustration on the golf course.

I have the TM R7 TP's and love the irons. They are one of the best irons I've ever hit, but then again they are not for everyone. Look at the Callaway X-20's(previous model) very good set of irons. Definitely go with the hybrids if you are having trouble with the longer irons. It will make your life easier. I've learned on the golf course that you need to check your ego at the door if you want to be a good player.