waffle
Who doesn't love Waffles?

First Name: Steve (Stephen)
Trading: (38)
waffle has a spectacular aura aboutwaffle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Red's Fans Check in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream View Post
It's also nice to see Dan's optimism in here too. Don't straight up disregard it. We suck, but feelgoodism is nice too from time to time. Hugh pops in from time to time with some happiness (and sometimes not) too. The two of us are pretty hard on the team, so I always welcome some "homerism" from time to time.

That's why we need to get rid of a team. We're the only six team division in baseball. Why don't the Asstros move to the West to even things out. Give every division five teams? Too many teams make us look bad b/c when you go up against the ASStros three to four times a year, it inflates your record.

When Brantley first started calling games he was boring and monotonous, but he's gotten MUCH better and has provided a wealth of knowledge, especially when it comes to pitching. Good to see he's learned a thing or two from Marty on how to be honest about the home team.

I absolutely agree with some homerism makes it feel good, but when thats all that comes down, it grinds the conversation to a halt...

I LOVE the Marty/Cowboy combo, its refreshing to hear guys that are willing to take shots at the team when they underperform.

I agree it doesnt make sense for the division to have 6 teams, but "inflating" the record with the Stros... didn't the Reds just get swept by them???
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote