View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 11:13 AM   #40
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Okay, lovers of the LEAF, step right up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesr1963 View Post
I discovered when I quit smoking at 23 that smoking dulls the taste buds a great deal. Since I've picked cigars back up I am not going to smoke so often as to let that happen again. I'm staying away from anything that may be a quick smoke and could turn into a more often smoke. I smoked cigars for 7 years before I stopped at 23. I was in the military at 19 and got to enjoy a good variety of smokes. I love tasting a cigar with a clean palate.
I haven't been smoking long at all and have the pallet of a billy goat, but I often find smaller sticks have more pronounced flavors, I also would rather smoke a couple smaller cigars and mix it up rather than one 2 hour cigar, again I am truly a noob and my tastes might change as well, but so far that's what I have found, ok besides that Behike 56 the other night that was really outstanding.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote