Old 08-21-2009, 04:09 AM   #281
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee is on and a big T.G.I.F.!!!! We had a great time last night at Schlesinger's with a packed house. It was one year ago yesterday that we lost our BOTL Tom (hudsonvalley) and we had a nice time remembering all the good times. Two of his sons and a daughter came down for it and it was nice to see a lot of his ole' buddies there as well. It's tough some times when we lose a good friend but as long as you can remember the good times that were had, they are never gone. Anyway, The Yankees were off last night and they'll be in Boston tonight starting at 1910(7:10pm) with Andy Pettitte starting on the mound for the Bombers. Also, the NASCAR drivers are at my favorite track this weekend, Bristol, Tenn:

http://www.nascar.com/video/daily.ne...car/index.html

The Nationwide Series racers will be at it this evening and the Sprint Cup Series will be racin' tomorrow night. I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys a favorite or two and gets to relax as well. If any of you are in Hurricane Bill's path, hunker down and let us know if all is well.......