View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 08:01 AM   #88
kaisersozei
The Homebrew Hammer

First Name: Gerard
Trading: (40)
Punch Army (Served With Honor)
kaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to allkaisersozei is a name known to all
Default Re: Losing weight Insanity style with Kirk

Started week 12 of my hybrid, Back & Biceps/CardioAbs this morning. Tomorrow will be my last Max Plyo of this routine

So, I thought I'd fess up and let you guys know that after more than 2 years of "assistance free" Beachbody, I finally caved and sought pharmaceutical help Got tired of fighting and fighting to drop the last 7-10 pounds or so that have taken up residence around my 48 year old midsection. Started a regimen of OxyelitePro 2 weeks ago. Never tried a thermogenic before. As Shaun T says, "This sh*t is bananas." Only doing 1 pill/day (label says max = 3) but have dropped 2 pounds each week, and I can see a difference in my waist already. It's really the only place on my body that stores fat, caliper test everywhere else usually reads <4-5 mm, and my total bodyfat is around 10-12%. Appetite is suppressed, I'm not eating as much but don't feel a loss of energy. Sweat like a bastard during my workouts though. Only other changes have been to up my water intake, and dropped all other caffeine products including my pre-workout shake. Revs your HR, and it does change your bathroom habits a bit... My plan is to stick with this for 6 weeks or so (just in time for the beach ) and see how much more effective it can be. Probably not for everyone, but so far it's working for me.

kaisersozei is offline   Reply With Quote