Thread: My Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 11:58 AM   #69
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: My Weight Loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Quan View Post
Sorry. I didn't want the sales pitch, I am actually curious about the How and the Why.

It sounds like a calorie restricted low GI diet.

I know it's unimportant because someone has already done all the work when they prepared the meals, but do you have any idea what the target macro nutrient breakdown should be for the day?

At what point do you transition from the prepackaged meals to your own cooking, and what does TSFL recommend eating at that point?
Once you reach your goal weight and are done with the fat burning state you enter the Transition phase where you start to eat fruit again, as well as the higher starch vegetables that you eliminated in the fat burn phase. You also can start to eat whole grains again. Once transition is done, you enter the maintenance phase where you keep the weight off for good. You might eat just a couple of the meal replacements and the rest of the day you eat healthier meals. This program basically teaches you how to eat properly your entire life.
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote