WaRevo
Still Watching My Back

First Name: James
Trading: (2)
WaRevo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Latest Pipe-Related Purchase Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subvet642 View Post
A little update: I don't know why I didn't notice it before but the emails regarding my issues with P&C come from "CI Fulfillment/ Cigars". At any rate, everything has been pretty easy; they even sent me paid return shipping labels. I think they already shipped my replacement, as well. I'm hopeful.
That is awesome. Sounds like they are looking to take care of you. Just sad the problems to start with. But like been stated before others have had some drill shavings. In fact worse yet is one was a gift and when they person that got it as a gift went to smoke it They seen it didn't want to draw. Took the Stem out and found out that the pipe hadn't been drilled out. They said because it was a gift they took it and drilled it out and smokes great now

I am almost thinking that that pipe may have been a display to start with. Back in the day they would put blanks on display. They looked like the real deal but were not smoke-able. I don't know how long ago they stopped doing that because it was about 23 years ago when I wanted a pipe and the shop owner was like sorry i am out of that one right now. I said I will buy the display one. That was when he showed me that it was not a drilled pipe. May have been because it was in a High crime rate area too LOL. Or that was just the way it was I don't know.

Good to hear they are looking to take care of you. Maybe they will toss in some extra Tobacco for the trouble

James
WaRevo is offline   Reply With Quote